Innehåll

27 March 2010

I can see in colour.

It took a long time to get to this place
And now that im here, no one can ever erase
The joy that I feel..way down deep inside
The love that I have for me will never never die ie ie
I can see in color

The first sign of spring, the rose buds are blooming
I got a new song new song to sing
Life looks so amazing I never knew that it could open my eyes 

and for the very very first time I can see in color

Everything looks beautiful sky so baby blue
Im anxious to know where the rest of this road will go
If april showers bring flowers then I need I need more rain
To quench the drought in me so rain on me rain on me

I can see in color
The first sign of spring the rose buds are blooming
I got a new song a new song to sing hey 

life looks so amazing I never knew that it could open my open my eyes
And for the very very first time I can see

I can see in color yes the first sign the first signs of spring
It looks so beautiful to me I can see I can see I can see I can see in color
Sky so baby blue so baby blue
I can see I can see

I can see in color the first sign of spring and now the rose buds are blooming

I can touch them I can feel them 
imma hold them forever and ever and ever and ever
And ever imma hold em ever imma be forever

I can see I can see I can see I can see I can see I can see


I can see see in color, color color color
Its clear